Older men ARE hot, survey says - DUUH, I say!

According to Expressen, who got the low-down from the Daily Express, a survey by Debenhams has revealed men are still seen as attractive until the age of 55. Seriously, they needed a survey to tell us that? I thought the evidence of hotness in guys over 50 was pretty obvious already:

Exhibit A: Mark Harmon (1951)
Exhibit B: Pierce Brosnan (1953)
Exhibit C: William Petersen (1953)
Exhibit D: Alan Rickman (1946)
Exhibit E: Sam Neill (1947)

I'm starting to stray into the 60s here, back to the 50s!
Exhibit F: Ken Olin (1954)
Exhibit G: Jeff Bridges (1949)

Woops, relapse, let's over-compensate:

Exhibit H: George Clooney (1961)
I could go on. A lot longer than this. Richard Madeley, Liam Neeson, Jeremy Irons, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Martin Sheen - and sons (they're not 50 yet, are they?), Harvey Keitel, Rik Mayall, Bruce Willis, Bruce Boxleitner, Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Douglas, Mel Gibson, Timothy Dalton ... No really, I could go on!

In fact, a friend and I once tried putting together a list of over-50s who still have "it" (it's potentially amusing, if you can understand Swedish), because funnily enough, we're very similar when it comes to a lot of things - a "fetish for older men" included. Or at least that's what people have claimed that I have over the years. Scandalous slander, I say! Richard Armitage is only 11 years my senior, and he doesn't really count as an "older man" now, does he? And that's my number one obsession at the moment, next to Jane Eyre, of course. And Toby Stephens is only early 40s.


So yeah ...

... I'll get me coat.

Comments

  1. Boys are a bore! Give me a man with lines on his face any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After watching 'Outlaw' last night - Jimmy 'getting hotter by the year' Smits is missing from (the top of) that list :)
    I only stopped drooling because I had to leave the house..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to Google, but yes, I see what you mean! :)

    There are too many to list, so I picked just a few... or the post would've been going on forever...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV