Laila Rouass hearts Richard Armitage like the rest of us

Found this in an interview with Laila Rouass (who plays Lucas's old love interest in Spooks 9) and found the bits regarding Richard Armitage truly aaaaaaawww-worthy:

Who do you play in Spooks?
A doctor called Maya. She’s the ex of Lucas North (Richard Armitage) who comes back into her life and turns everything upside down. She’s the love of his life and he’s the love of hers. Their relationship is dynamic and explosive and it makes them both question certain things – he has to make some serious decisions.

Dun-dun-dun!! But how cute is that? It's twu wuv. Naww. <3

Are there any strip searches?
It gets hotter. There’s one scene where we get together in the kitchen and the director was like, ‘Come on, let’s be honest, you haven’t seen each other for years, you’re not going to get all romantic, you’re going to shag her on the table,’ and I must have looked a bit nervous because Richard whisperered, ‘Don’t worry, I’m not really going to shag you on the table, you’ll be fine’.

"Lie down." *dies*

Would you like to have him under surveillance?
Well, of course I fancy him. Everyone fancies Richard. All my friends love him. He’s adorable. I met him a few years ago in LA when we went up for the same audition and we’d got down to the last two. When I heard his accent I grabbed him and was like, ‘You’ve got to stay with me, I haven’t met any English people for months’. We went to lunch and he calmed me down. I love him.

Yes he is, and yes we do! :D How can you NOT?

Could this be Mrs. Lucas North?
Either way, it's Laila Rouass.
And, it has to be said, helloooo nurse!

Well, not just awww but also squeee yay, *happysigh* and so on! Read the whole thing here: Spies, sex and her life of excess by Joani Walsh

Episode two of Spooks tonight! Must plug the DVR back in. On the plus side, the flooring is coming along nicely. Looking really good. Can't wait to have my downstairs back properly!

Comments

  1. I don't know how I missed this post!
    Can you imagine!!?? Richard was trying to calm her down while uttering a sentence with the word shag in it!?
    I HAVE NO WORDS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye! The mere thought makes me speechless! *Swoon*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV