Thomas Anders vs Spooks - or not, but one can dream

I don't quite know what the spy theme is all about, but Thomas Anders in a tux - hey, that works for me. ;) Besides, it gives me something to look at while I'm waiting for Strong to be released in Germany because I'm not keen on paying £40 for the Russian version of the album. (I know it comes with a DVD but it's not like it's got a whole lot on it, you know?) And there's STILL no release date for it! It's been out like a whole YEAR in Russia now and Stay With Me is the new single, apparently.

Ph33r my hacking skillz for embedding this video without it actually having an embedding link! (It's you and me, Tariq!)



The song? Yeah, 's awight. The video ... yeah, err, looks shiny but I don't really know where the whole James Bond thing came from? And if we're talking spies, then I prefer talking about Spooks, because of who's in it, or who used to be in it.

Yeah ... Him.

Now that's a thought ... Thomas Anders and Lucas North Richard Armitage. When I'm done giggling over the fact that there's a distinct height difference between the two that's probably quite funny when you see them next to each other (16 cm or 6.3"), there's definitely a fangasm coming on. I squee at the mere thought. Just like I will probably do if Sam Neill pops up in The Hobbit. *ohpleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease*

Comments

  1. OMG. it's 2.55am, I'm after a brilliant quiz night and didn't dare read past the title.
    intrigued but not enough to make it past the whole post. Will when sober and awake again in the .. afternoon but Thomas 'Nora' Anders and Spooks?!?!? OMFG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, don't worry. He's not going to be in Spooks any time soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV