Now here's a contest worth voting for!

Well, at least if you would be so kind to vote for me, that is! ;)

TalkTalk Tales is the contest, and it's about reading an excerpt from a well-known and loved children's book, or as they put it: "Our nationwide hunt for Britain's best amateur storyteller."

I started by reading all the excerpts aloud to myself, and then chose the one I found most fun to read. It so happened to be Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. (I wasn't confident enough in my pirate singing.)

Anyway, you can go and have a listen to my entry, and if you like it, please vote generously. :)

Comments

  1. I gave you five stars and hope that you win! I love your intonation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! :) Oh, by the way, if you're interested, I'm actually trying to make a Jane Eyre audiobook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV