Happy birthday to the Gentleman of Music


If I did personal greetings on this blog, I'd wish my sister a very happy birthday. If I was Welsh, I'd wish everyone a Happy St. David's Day. But I don't really do personal greetings (as such) and I'm not Welsh. I am, however, a big fan of German singer Thomas Anders, and it's his birthday today.

Happy 49th birthday, Herr Anders!
May all your days be merry and bright,
just like ... well, like you, as it happens. :)

With lots of love from your fans around the world ...
but especially me ... because this is my haunt ... *cough*

It's been 14 years now, and that smile still makes my heart flutter.
Or whatever. *happysigh*
[Photo source]

Comments

  1. I almost thought this was going to be about Justin Bieber before I started to read. Well, I'm happy it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That'd be the day!! :D

    I didn't even know it was Bieber's birthday, nor do I care to be honest, but happy birthday to him as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are spamming facebook about that, that's why I know :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, you poor thing. You have my fullest sympathies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV