Dewey Decimal Challenge 2012 - All about non-fic!

Here's one I've forgotten to mention, but which I'm actually participating in ...


It's very simple - all about reading non-fictional books. Subject or genre doesn't matter, as long as it's non-fic. I've signed up to read five books this year, but I've kind of already done that, so I might up it slightly.

Here's my list of non-fic books read and reviewed in 2012:

  1. Britain's Living Folklore by Roy Palmer (1991) 
  2. The Design of Everyday Things by Donald A Norman (1988)
  3. Hypothyroidism Type 2 by Mark Starr (2005)

And here's what I'm currently reading and/or drafting:

  1. How to Go Carbon Neutral by Mark Brassington (2008)
  2. [That impossible-to-read course book about design] (2004?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV