#FanstRA: It's the final countdown!


In less than six hours, this year's Richard Armitage FanstRAvaganza kicks off! Welcome blog readers and Richard Armitage fans, old and new! :)

The Squeee has been participating since the beginning, and is one of the "core blogs" in F3: this year, we've got a team of core bloggers and a few different tag teams, where several blogs are a chain posting about one topic, but only one person does so per day. All my F3 posts will include links to the tag teamers, and the core bloggers can be found in the sidebar on the right, over there somewhere. ----->

For those of you who don't particularly care (gasp!) about Richard Armitage, every weekday will still contain a review, as normal, posted around the normal time - between 8 and 9 in the morning GMT/UK time. All five productions do include Richard Armitage in the cast list though ... :P

For those of you who follow F3, a new post is scheduled for one minute past midnight (GMT still) every day next week, and will be inspired by the review that will be posted later. Or not so much the review, more about the production itself. To kick things off, the review for Monday is the pilot episode of George Gently, and the post you'll see in six hours' time is what I pondered after having seen that particular episode.

(Admittedly, yes, it would make more sense to post the review first and then the pondering, but never mind.)

Remember to stop by the rest of the core team and see what they're up to:

  1. An RA Viewer’s Perspective from 33° 0′ South of the Equator (mulubinba)
  2. bccmee’s Richard Armitage Fan Vids & Graphics (bccmee)
  3. Confessions of a Watcher (judiang)
  4. DistRActed musings of one ReAlity (Fanny)
  5. Jonia's Cut (Jonia)
  6. me + richard armitage (Servetus)
  7. RAFrenzy (RAFrenzy)
  8. Richard Armitage & History & Spooks (CDoart)
  9. Richard Armitage Fan Blog (Nat)
  10. The Squeee (Traxy) - o hai, that's me & you're already here! :)

A week's worth of Richard Armitage is about to be unleashed on the unsuspecting blogosphere. Have fun! :D

Comments

  1. Now I have that Europe song "Final Countdown" in my head, so thanks ;)
    Can't wait for FanstRA! I'm taking my laptop to bed with me, will set my alarm clock for 00:01 GMT and let the RA madness begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rest of the F3 posts this week are also named after songs, so maybe I can replace it. ;) Hope you'll enjoy the little RA festival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Traxy,

    This is my first FanstRA and I'll admit, I'm a little confused, but also excited. Less than 2 hours. Hopefully, I won't be writing in too many times to say, 'Um, I'm lost'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! It's the biggest one so far ... Have no idea how on earth to keep up with it myself, but luckily, the posts will still be there even when the week is over, so plenty of time to go through it all, even if it's not this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV