Behind the scenes of Captain America

Have a look at 01:11 if you can't wait to see Heinz Kruger on the silver screen! :D



Now I just need to plug in a pair of headphones to actually hear that wonderful voice. He talks for a good 15 seconds. :)

EDIT, now that I've heard the audio as well as seen the video:

Here's a transcript of what Richard Armitage says in the clip:

I mean it-it's one of those gifts when you work on a film, umm, when you work with an art department as brilliant as these guys are ... it-it's sort of 60% of the ... of the work in kind of stimulating your imagination.

Not overly coherent, but there you go. Great to see him interviewed for a behind the scenes clip! :D

Comments

  1. Only two weeks left before we get to see him on the big screen! Hope we see more interviews with him related to Captain America :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, it opens in my country on the 29th, BUT I leave to Portugal for 3 weeks just a few days before, so I have no idea, when I'll see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tickets in the US are available now for Captain America, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. RA always sounds so much better than his dialogue reads.

    i'm not sure about this movie. I know I am possibly uttering blasphemy here, but I might wait until it comes out on DVD .... How long is RA in this? I heard that it was only in the first segment. I have to say that the lure of Tommy-Lee Jones and Hugo Weaving may result in me leaving the house to brave the cold weather and go to the cinema however......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, it opens earlier in America ... 22nd or something? And the week after in the UK.

    flat spoon girl: Hopefully it will still be showing by the time you get back! Or maybe you could try watching it in Portuguese? ;)

    mulubinba: Yup, he sure does. I'm not sure he'll be in it very much, but he's made the trailer AND this behind-the-scenes bit so I guess he'll be in it at least a little more than he was in, say, *brainfreeze* the one where he's "Smug man at party"? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV