Another Richard Armitage dream

It happened again! Doesn't quite match last time it happened - because meeting him in the street was pretty darn sweet - but on the other hand ... sharing a bed ain't bad either.

Okay, let's take it from the top, the little I can remember.

(Photo from Nat's RA Fanblog)

He was cooking in his house. Frying onions and chorizo ... and pointing out that the reason he hadn't sliced the chorizo, but in fact just halved it and had it in big chunks was because his mother preferred it that way. She was hungry and wanted something more substantial, and having tiny little slices weren't good enough.



Then there was something about him having his mum and a (male) friend over and they ended up sharing his bed (oh yeah, big enough for all of them - his mum was in the middle) because they were staying over and my comment to that, which I wrote down in the dream was something along the lines of "okay so he doesn't have a spare bed but at least you get to share his own bed if you come visit and stay over!!"

So yeah, cooking and then sleeping. No, it wasn't weird that they were sharing a bed, because there was nothing sexual with it at all. I don't even know why I was in his house. Was I meant to be interviewing him or something? Anyway. Did you dream of Richard Armitage last night too? :)

Comments

  1. I wish....Although the image of RA with his mother and another man in bed kinda give me the ibby-jibbies... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were all fully clothed, I swear!! LOL! (And, technically, it was broad daylight too, just to confuse things.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't dreamt about RA for ages! What a good boy, cooking for mum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, he was very considerate. Cooking the sausage just the way she likes it! :) (THERE ARE NO SEXUAL UNDERTONES IN WHAT I JUST SAID! HONEST!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RA, his mum and another guy in bed... okaaaay.

    Have you heard of lucid dreaming? With skill, you would have ushered his mum and probably his friend out the door and shared his bed yourself. Just to sleep, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mwahahaha. That's VERY true actually. Yes, I've heard of it. Have done it a couple of time but mostly by accident rather than planning ... and I seem to be going off flying instead of catching up on my sexual predator skills. Oh sorry, I mean, SLEEPING BUDDY skills ... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV