Horrible Histories will return - yay!


I was curious to find out if there was going to be a third series of Horrible Histories, so I asked tweeting actors Laurence Rickard (@Lazbotron) and Ben Willbond (@benwillbond) about it, and one of them was kind enough to confirm it:

@the_squeee Thank you please. Series 3 should be appearing on TVs some time in May.

HOORAY! Can't wait! :D

Thank you so much for answering the question, Mr. Rickard! In fact, thank you for just responding at all! First time I've ever had a response from a celeb tweeter, so I'm all tingly now. Yeah, I'm silly like that, sorry, but it just made my day. Laurence Rickard responded to my tweet. Squeee!

"Stay calmer when you want to harm a llama, call a llama farmer!"

Oh, and a P.S. Series 2 of Horrible Histories is available for pre-order from Amazon UK. It's released 2 May 2011. So yay for that as well! :D

Comments

  1. I love this show so much!!! now it's coming up closer do you know what exact date it is? On terry deary's website, it says 11th may but i looked at my tv guide and on the tv and it's not planned to be on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also,here's a link!!!
    http://www.terry-deary.com/latest/73

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info, Rachel! :D I've just had a look today for any info, but can't see it. TV guide also doesn't list anything. Boo! :(

    I thought they said series three would be prime time on BBC One or something? Haven't seen any promos for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV