RA Fanstravaganza - Third poll


Let's continue with the polls! Thanks to everyone who has taken time to vote. :) But before I introduce the third poll, let's have a re-cap of the other RA Fanstravaganza participants:


Who's your favourite RA on-screen squeeze?
Seems to be the same options over and over on here, but never mind! This time, it's a question of your favourite on-screen partner, squeeze, flirt, wife-to-be, girlfriend, love interest, what have you... The favourite lady with whom RA's characters have been involved with over the years. This time, I've added the option of voting for someone else who I might've forgot to put down as I haven't watched everything RA yet.



Alice Hoschedé, The Impressionists
(Amanda Root)


 Alona Cunningham, Between the Sheets
(Julie Graham)


Camille Monet, The Impressionists
(Isobel Pravda)


Carol Bolton, Sparkhouse
(Sarah Smart)


Ellie Morgan, Moving On
(Christine Tremarco)


Geraldine Granger, The Vicar of Dibley
(Dawn French)


Ivy Ridgeway, Malice Aforethought
(Lucy Brown)


Jo Ellison, Cold Feet
(Kimberley Joseph)


Margaret Hale, North & South
(Daniela Denby-Ashe)


Marian, Robin Hood
(Lucy Griffiths)


Meg, Robin Hood
(Holliday Grainger)


Ramona Ramirez, Cold Feet
(Jacey Sallés)


Sarah Caulfield, Spooks
(Genevieve O'Reilly)


Tracy Ellis, Between the Sheets
(Vinette Robinson)


Comments

  1. Voted for Margaret! But I'm surprised there are no votes for Marian yet! She would be my second choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to go with the Vicar...I just wanna believe in love at first sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Vicar ... absolutely!! (Great caps, thanks).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a fabulous image of Isobel Pravda. What a sad pairing that was. I voted for margaret, but hey, coulda easily voted for VOD because i think that one has a better chance of working out. There's no old dragon lurking at geraldine's house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first poll, I really wanted to be able to choose 2 options (Margaret and Marian). Finally I decided on Margaret, RA with DDA have such good chemistry on N&S.

    I'm surprised too that Marian doesn't have any votes so far.

    Great pic of Sarah Caufield ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marian was almost my choice, too. Young though Lucy G was, I thought she was very good. (Tring to distinguish between story and acting here?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget Billy in the first episode of the "George Gently" series. We watched it just to see RA, and got hooked on the whole series. He plays Ricky Deeming, a biker with some sort of undefined homoerotic thing going on with a younger biker. He was the highlight of the whole thing, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen it, so that'd be why. ;) It sounds hilarious, though! (In the same way as Sam Neill in Victory ogling boys had me laughing out loud.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV