RA Fanstravaganza - Second poll




Best Kiss

Claude Monet & Alice Hoschedé, The Impressionists

Squash my face like a croissant, mon ami!

Claude Monet & Camille Monet, The Impressionists


Guy of Gisborne & Marian, Robin Hood


Guy of Gisborne & Meg, Robin Hood


Harry Kennedy & Geraldine Granger, The Vicar of Dibley


Ian Macalwain & [some lady], Ultimate Force

 Haven't seen UF yet, so I don't actually know  her name. She's got taste, though, I'll give her that!

John Mulligan & Ellie Morgan, Moving On


John Standring & Carol Bolton, Sparkhouse

And look, there's Meg in the background!

John Thornton & Margaret Hale, North & South


Lee & Jo Ellison, Cold Feet


Lee & Ramona Ramirez, Cold Feet


Lucas North & Sarah Caulfield, Spooks


Paul Andrews & Alona Cunningham, Between the Sheets


Pictures primarily borrowed from the Armitage Army Gallery,
just a shame I couldn't find pictures of some of the characters kissing. :/


Comments

  1. Oooh, this kiss poll is a tough one. I went with N&S since that scene STILL steals my breath every time I watch it (plus it was my introduction to RA), but I'd have to say a close 2nd is Meg & Gisborne...I absolutely LOVED their story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since I believe that Margaret & John in North & South have THE BEST SCREEN KISS EVER how could I vote any other way?
    Second choice is very difficult, as I haven't seen the Impressionists or Season 3 of Robin Hood, so I'd have to go with Guy & Marian, or Harry & Geraldine (in both scenes I love it when he grabs the girl to get her closer!)
    Worst kiss: Lucas & Sarah. (I couldn't get into that relationship at all!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @phylly3: Yeah, I'm glad I didn't find a picture of Lucas and Sarah kissing, to be honest. Yuck! The N&S kiss is so incredibly lovely and it goes on for such a long time too! Talk about value for money! It's great. I also really enjoy the kisses in VoD because they're so incredibly charming, and he just can't help but come back for more. *squeee!* Haven't seen the Impressionists yet, so that's just based on the pictures I could find.

    @Ruth: Guy gives Meg such a tender and gentle kiss and WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE?! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee it looks like Margaret and John are winning by a mile, and so is Sarah Caulfield, though i'm not sure in her case if it can be called 'winning'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best kissing scene ever!!! in any movie / tv show! John & Margaret - it makes me catch my breath everytime I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went with N & S, of course.
    That scene still make me tingle (Richard's words!)
    Great job, Traxy. Enjoy the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very tempted to vote for Meg, too - Gisbourne on the way to redemption! Think Meg would have made a more appealing "feisty village wench" in Series 3, too. But then we would have missed Guy's journey! Can't have ita all ways...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV