We're all going on a summer holiday

No more worries for a month or three. Fun and laughter on a summer holiday, to make our dreams come truuuuuuue ...

DSCF0274

Or, as I am finally finished with 5 Weeks - 5 Themes, and with summer (hopefully) pounding at the gates, I've decided to change my posting frequency. Or I say that, but what I actually mean is that I'm planning on halving (roughly) the amount of reviews posted.

Starting tomorrow, instead of posting one review every day, Monday through Friday, I will instead limit myself to Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, for the duration of June, July and August. I might go on with that indefinitely, I don't know yet.

Not because I'm running out of things to review, because I really am not, but rather because it's summer and if it's a nice day, I'd prefer to try and spend it outside. Or doing other things that need doing (at the moment, this includes cleaning the bathroom and putting away piles of clean laundry). And I'll also have a friend coming over in July, and I'll pop over to Sweden for a few days, and I'm not sure if my parents are coming over at some point too. And then there's work and studies and stuff to catch up on. Basically, "I got shit to do", or so I like to tell myself. :)

Even if I don't post a review every weekday, I might still post something, though. Just stuff in general, like what I tend to post on weekends. And Swedish Ways (see this Wednesday for the next!) of course. No doubt there will be a review of The Dark Knight Rises in July.

What I'm looking forward to in July, aside from my friend coming over, is not so much turning 30, but rather what happens the day after that: we're going to the WB Harry Potter Studio Tour! (I just feel sorry for the Squeeze, as he's going with two major Harry Potter nerds. He might have to drag us away at closing time, before they call security ...) There will be pictures and a report about it later, I promise. :D

So that's how it is. Fewer reviews, but hopefully more non-review posts. We'll see how that goes. Thanks for reading. :)

Wishing you an amazing summer! (Or winter, if you're south of the equator.)

/Traxy

Comments

  1. I'm not leaving HP Tour evur. Let them call security all they want! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV