Hey, I was watching that!

Apparently, although I'm a little late in joining the funeral, BBC4 will not be making any more Dirk Gently. Very disappointed to hear of this.



The show's star Stephen Mangan said on Twitter fairly recently:

It gives me no pleasure whatsoever to report that the BBC have decided not to make any more Dirk Gently.

Sadface. I was hoping they'd do more of it, now that they got the formula right. But alas, it didn't get as many viewers to make it sustainable, I guess. Still, sadface.

Was cancelling Dirk Gently the right decision? You can cast your vote on the Radio Times website, or simply head over to AVAAZ to sign the petition to bring it back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV