Literary t-shirts

Ah, sometimes Facebook ads are actually useful. It showed me a t-shirt site called Meanfellas.com, which I immedately had to investigate:

Lowood t-shirt

Lowood Charity School. :D It's £15 (or more, depending on size/style) and comes in white or pink. Free shipping to anywhere in the world.

If Jane Eyre doesn't take your fancy (o.O) there's also this one, based on Pride & Prejudice:

Pemberley t-shirt

Pemberley House is also from £15 and in pink or white. What's wrong with green, eh? Or purple? Or red? Or blue?

They have a handful of other literary (and TV) tees as well, which you apparently can get in decent colours.

Comments

  1. The Lowood school shirt is wonderful--everyone has a Pemberley shirt these days, but that's the best JE-inspired thing I've seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the "TEAM EDWARD ^Rochester" tee, which I love, but hmm, think I might get the Lowood one too. Just a shame it's only available in white (doesn't suit me very well) or pink (probably my least favourite colour).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV