People that remind me of Richard Armitage #1

Please tell me I'm not the only one who keep seeing people that remind me of Richard Armitage? Surely you keep seeing people that remind you of him as well?

Anyway, here's the one that gets me every time we watch Grimm: Sasha Roiz.


Not a striking resemblance perhaps, but he's dark-haired, tall, has a nice voice, the right kind of nose, and his expressions are just very ... Richard Armitage. He even has those pointy elvish ears!

Perhaps you need to see the man in action to see what I mean, but let's try a few pictures instead:

Could be Lucas, but isn't.

Heinz Kruger?

Broody crinkles.

They should at least be able to pull off playing brothers fairly well. That would be pretty sweet. I'm sure there are plenty of clips of the man, seeing as how he's the police captain or something in Grimm.

Then again, I also can't watch Grimm without constantly thinking how Nick reminds me of a younger Ken Olin. Now I just need someone to remind me of Sam Neill, and Bob, as they say, would be your uncle. :D

Comments

  1. Good call! I didn't agree at first , but by the last photo I was definitely with you! The one with the hat reminds me of Monet sans beard. I haven't watched this show yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In "Grimm", the Grimm Brothers didn't just write down fairytales, they were supernatural investigators, of sorts, and there are a lot of fae/fey creatures out there. Their descendants are known as "Grimms" and they sort of police the fae creatures in our world. It's quite an interesting show. :)

      It's strange, because seeing pictures of Sasha Roiz, he's not particularly RA-looking, but every time I see him on TV, my brain keeps shouing "Richard! Richard! Richard!" at me.

      Delete
  2. EXCELLENT call. I adore Sasha Roiz! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's good! :) (Okay, his character in "Grimm" might or might not be, but ...)

      Delete
  3. At last! I really did begin to wonder if it was just me hallucinating during this RA drought!! There are very close similarities - so thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always thought that about Sasha Roiz and RA. They could play convincing brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thankyou for pinning this down for me! I've been re-watching Robin Hood and I couldn't for the life of me think who Richard Armitage was reminding me of! You're right in that they don't look too alike, but the way they both talk and their mannerisms are so alike! Cheers! It was bugging me something crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I am not crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV