My First Fanvid

This is ancient, so it doesn't contain Richard Armitage. :P (Skip to the comment below the video.)

It was cut together when I was still in school, so it's from 1999 or 2000. We didn't even have digital editing on computers at the time, so this is made the good ol' way with a couple of VHS players/recorders, using source material which for the most part was maybe 5th generation copies, so quality isn't brilliant ... but I do think it's kinda cute. :)



With Richard Armitage fanvids, I did start to make a Guy/Marian one (yes, OMG! I don't even like Marian!) to a Blackmore's Night song, but haven't come very far. And I only have Windows Movie Maker, because the Sony one that came with my laptop is about as useful as Windows Live Movie Maker or whatever it's called. Which is a piece of shite that has done away with the timeline altogether, not to mention editing clips. Bleargh. Maybe one day I'll finish it. Maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV