Horrible Histories not-so-new news


Reading an article about Horrible Histories from The Guardian, there were some things that make me do little excited dances:

1. BBC One will broadcast a "repackaged version" presented by Stephen Fry instead of the rat, and they'll do it on prime time!

2. There might even be a Horrible Histories movie!

3. There might be a Horrible Histories stage show with the actors from the TV show ... and it could come this very autumn! (Tickets! My kingdom for some tickets!)

And the third series is due out next month. Sweeeeeet!

Comments

  1. You introduced Richard to me, and Horrible Histories, which I looked up and my kids thought were hilarious!

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's amazing! Glad I could be of help, so to speak! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV