Happy 2nd birthday, blog!


Today is the second anniversary of the launch of The Squeee!

A lot of things have happened during these past two years. To begin with, the template used to be green ...

There was the Fanstravaganza and Brontë Challenge in 2010 and then there was Fanstravaganza 2 in 2011. This year, I've also got a shiny own domain name for the blog (www.thesqueee.co.uk as opposed to just thesqueee.blogspot.com), and settled for an actual (fairly) regular posting pattern.

Thanks to everyone who reads my crazy ramblings, thanks to those who comment on posts made, and thanks to those who follow the blog in one way or another. I can't believe how many people are actually listed as followers, and every time I see the number, I'm amazed and humbled. Thank you so much!

Here's one of the reasons for starting up this blog ... or two, if you count that I love the song!

Comments

  1. Happy 2nd Blogversary!!
    I always check in to see what you have to say and always enjoy the humour!
    Keep up the great work!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Blogoversary! I have been visiting here somewhat irregularly since my Armitagemania began almost 2 years ago now. Nat sent me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Traxy. Thank you for this wonderful blog and to many happy returns and lots of future posts. I hope you have lovely celebrations and a wonderful blogversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogoversary! So happy to have "met" you thanks to Richard A. (and Jane Eyre!)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Traxy. Your blog is always a joy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogoversary Traxy :-)

    It is always a joy to read one of your reviews or your thoughts about RA.

    HIP HIP HUUUURRRRAAAY :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm delayed (when am I not), but happy blogoversary!!!! Hooray!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogoversary!
    This is a great pleasure to read your posts, not only about RA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogoversary!
    Hugs and kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy blogoversary and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone! :D Glad you're enjoying it. If you weren't, I might still be writing (compulsion much?), but it wouldn't be half as much fun. Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very belated congratulations! You've accomplished a lot here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do my best. Thank you, Servetus! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV