Alice is finally coming to the UK, hooray!


One is rejoicing, for Syfy's Alice is finally coming to the UK! From what I've gathered, it's to Alice in Wonderland what Tin Man is to the Wizard of Oz. And that's enough to get me very excited. Not to mention it stars The Seriously Cute Guy off Primeval (new series started over the weekend just gone, even though I thought they cancelled it), the magnificent Kathy Bates and the insanely brilliant Tim Curry. Oh, note to self: Andrew Lee Potts is the name of the cutie. Actually, better make that hottie, I just saw the piccy on his IMDb profile. Goodness me! Phwoar!

The journey in two parts begins on Syfy (Sky 129 / Virgin 135 / TalkTalk 22 - but does anyone even have TalkTalk?) Thursday, 27 January 2011, at 8:00pm / 20:00.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I ADORE Alice! So happy you're going to get to see it - looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to see it ever since you posted about it on your blog, so I'm really happy it's FINALLY here. :D (Took them long enough!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll really enjoy Alice! The only bone I had to pick with it was, not enough Tim Curry. But ALP as The Hatter more than makes up for it. I bought Alice as soon as it came out on DVD and it's one of my favorite takes on the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy it! It's a fun show. Alice Through the Looking Glass used to be a favorite read of mine when I was a child, so I've always been a fan of theatrical adaptations. Another favorite (though nothing like the books) is a little flick called Malice in Wonderland. It's quirky and somewhat dark but clever and moving in the end. If you get a chance, I'd recommend checking it out.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374853/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV