Question of the week: Fangs of Forks

As I posted the Twilight Saga: New Moon review earlier today, I thought "hey, let's have a poll about it" - so what'll it be?


Team Jacob or Team Sparkles?
Or, perhaps Team Bella if you can't decide.
... Or there's always the other option ...
There's always the other option.
Especially regarding this.


And no, I refuse to call Sparkles by his real first name, because Stephanie Meyer nicked it off Charlotte Brontë and there is only ONE man who can live up to that name and Mr. Cullen, it ain't you. I'm Team Rochester all the way!

Comments

  1. None of the two, although I prefer warmth to cold! My daughter is totally Team Edward though, but she's only 10 so she doesn't count, does she? Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV