Out on the wiley, windy moors

It's that time again - a remake of Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights, about a raving psychopath Heathcliff and his confused love affair with his foster sister Cathy. I honestly don't get the appeal of Heathcliff just because he's a proper psycho.

I've not yet read the book (I have it, though) and I've only seen one adaptation so far (1998 TV version with Robert Cavanah and Orla Brady - and Matthew Macfadyen!) but I wasn't impressed. Still, have the harddrive recorder set for Sunday and Monday to see if this does a better job or if it's still just... dark and weird.

Well, if it's not good, I've also set the timer for "Frozen" on BBC2 night to Monday. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV