An Armitage Dreaming

You know when you have a dream, think it's the bees knees, and then you wake up again an hour later and have completely forgotten about it? Until a couple of hours later when something reminds you and you go "oh hang on, I dreamed that..." but then you've forgotten all the details and just have a vague recollection of having dreamed of something that you had to blog about, but you can't quite recall what it was about.

Well, guess what?

I am happy to announce that last night, I met Richard Armitage! :D

Uh, and that's about all I can remember. Moo. :(

Okay, the only details I recall is that I met him and he seemed uncomfortable. For the record, I'd like it to be made perfectly clear that I wasn't running after him yelling something ridiculous like "RICHARD, I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!" or even just letting out the occasional squee at him. I might have been slightly awestruck, but I was acting perfectly sane, thank you. :P Didn't even try to pinch his bottom, I'll have you know. (Speaking of which, about ten years ago, a friend asked me to pinch a guy's bottom for her when she had gone. So I chose the moment carefully, did it, and was terribly embarassed about it afterwards. I'm just not a bottom-pinching kinda gal.)

I can't remember if I was an extra, another actor, some sort of assistant or other behind-the-scenes helper of some sort, but I think he was slightly uncomfortable not with me personally, but rather with the situation. I'm pretty sure we were on a film set, anyway.

But he was indeed tall, dark and very handsome in unreal life!

Hope he'll show up in my dreams again. And be UN-uncomfortable. He could wear a cravat and a perfectly tailored suit, and ... we could talk about books. And have a nice dinner. And he could play the cello. Aww. Sounds like a plan!

P.S. Anyone noticed you can change your background image if you're logged into Google? As I don't have a lot of options at work, I've set it to the mobile phone shot I took a while back - of the Strike Back billboard. Now my Google is all handsome!

Comments

  1. Hope you have a more memorable dream next time - dinner and RA playing the cello sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to think it was my first RA dream as well! At least the first RA dream I can remember having. Nice of him to put in an appearance, but yes, the dinner and cello sounds better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as we are "tailoring" the fantasy, I would like him to play the first movement from the first Bach cello suite, which he should have memorized, and while playing, he should alternately become lost in the reverie of playing and gaze soulfully into my eyes. LOL!

    My dreams that involve Mr. Armitage as himself are all uncomfortable. He is usually angry at me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV