Richard Armitage as Thorin - new pic

Here's what we're going ga-ga over today on Facebook! A new picture (from Entertainment Weekly, I believe) of Richard Armitage as Thorin Oakenshield in The Hobbit.

[Source: RichardArmitageNet.com]

Hawt dang. Like a friend of mine commented:

I really didn't think he was going to be hot as a Tolkien-dwarf but omg, he is hotness no matter what he looks like ♥

I concur! And at the same time note that he seems to be sporting his very own beard and not that fake fuzz we've seen previously. A little over five months to go now! :D

Comments

  1. I like the new look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Frenz! :) I think it looks a lot cleaner and, hrm, smarter.

      Delete
  2. I can't believe how close we're getting to the release of The Hobbit! When I pulled my Entertainment Weekly with its Hobbit cover out of the mailbox last week I squealed! Love the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! When I heard that Armitage was going to play a dwarf, I thought "jeez, what a waste of a handsome man." I imagined dwarves like the ones in Walt Disney movies when I read The Hobbit, nothing like this. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that was more what Tolkien had in mind as well. Fortunately, Peter Jackson is more in tune with the audience. ;)

      Delete
  4. well, finally, dwarfs making it to GQ status...
    (too corny? - hahaha)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV