People that remind me of Richard Armitage #2

I did another one of these "People that remind me of Richard Armitage" posts before, and I thought it was time to do another one, seeing as how I was reminded of this guy when we saw The Dark Knight Rises recently. (Review to follow once I get back from Sweden?)

Well, here's the man in question: Josh Stewart.


Technically, he looks even less like Richard Armitage than Sasha Roiz, but when I saw Josh Stewart in No Ordinary Family, I just thought "hey, he kinda reminds me of Richard Armitage ..." Something about the lips, perhaps? The blue eyes? The dark hair? The nose again? Jaw?

It's tricky to try and make a case here, because on the photos I've found, he doesn't really look anything like Richard Armitage. But anyway, here goes:

Hm, a little Between the Sheets-y?

Guy? Mr Thornton?

But I think the clincher, aside from actually coming across a photo of RA when I was googling the guy, is this:

Isn't this a scene from George Gently?

Let's try that again:

It's not all in my head, I swear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV