RA narrating a Santander ad?

I just saw a TV commercial from Santander... and I wasn't paying attention (as we were discussing dinner options) but as there was a pause, I caught the end bit and thought "hang on... that voice... is that RA doing a voiceover?" He's done voiceover work before, and goodness knows he's got a good voice for it. I'll have to keep an ear out for the ad and have another listen. :)

If anyone in the UK has heard it, what do you reckon, is it him?
EDIT: 'Tis him. Who else would it be with That Voice?

Have a listen/look:



(Thanks for the link, Maria! :) When I tried to find it on YouTube, I didn't watch the one that said "Lewis Hamilton" as I was expecting it to have a title about RA... which it didn't, of course!)

Comments

  1. I saw it on youtube and i think it's him. There are certain vocal inflections (?) that are so him.

    I've listened to Lords of the North and even the great sperm race. There's some difference because in this ad they've tweaked with the audio, i dunno, like filters/echo or whatever but it sounds like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youtube had comments where they said it was him and it certainly sounded like him! Very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! :D

    I tried looking on YouTube, but didn't find anything. Does anyone have t a link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://bit.ly/7qTmgX

    I got that from a tweet. Don't know if it works because YT is blocked from where i am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV