We can believe again!


The second X-Files movie! (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443701/) I can't wait! Mulder and Scully back on the screens! X-Files! X-Files! X-Files! :D :D :D July 25 is when it comes out in the US, but we have to wait for 1 August for it to come to both the UK and Sweden. But what's a few days after six years of waiting anyway? Nothing!

So sue me. It's one of my all-time favourite TV-shows. I remember when the final double episode was going to be aired. I was living in BĂ„stad at the time, and had classmates who were trying to talk me into going with them to Pepe's Bodega (a nightclub) on a Saturday night. My response was along the lines of "Not on your life! It's the final X-Files episode ever!!" It was a semi-accepted response, actually. It seemed more valid then "no, I find nightclubs incredibly noisy and awful and I'd rather watch paint dry". Funny that.

I remember when "Fight The Future" premiered. Saw it on the opening night, at Fregatten Bio in Stenungsund. Talked them into giving me a poster from it as well, or if I paid 20 kr for it or something. The X-Files was pretty much at the height of popularity at the time, so the crowd had high expectations. When the Lone Gunmen came on screen, a happy "Yes!!" was heard. TLG were popular with the Stenungsund crowd. ;) When Mulder and Scully aaaalmost kiss (she gets stung by a bee), there was a collective sigh going through the room, and someone saying "ah men vafan!?" - which translates into something along the lines of "aww, godsdamnit!" ...teehee.

The X-Files.

August 1.

I want to believe. Do you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV