Another RA voiceover!

On the way back from the supermarket this afternoon, we were listening to BBC Radio 1 in the car and came upon a trailer for the Winter Olympics coverage. Something about snowboarding. The voice was familiar... My thought was "hey, even though you're doing the voiceover for the ad, Richard, doesn't mean I'm going to watch snowboarding!" Perhaps if he was an actual commentator... but alas.

So yeah, Richard Armitage has got some more voiceover work going on at the moment than that Santander ad! :)

Comments

  1. You have an ear for him....but who could not, what a voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Spider-senses tingling whenever his voice is heard! :) I remember watching an episode of "Britain's Worst Homes" or whatever it was because I recognised RA as the voiceover guy. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I got a chill when I thought about RA and the Olympics in the same breath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same experience with watching "The Great Sperm Race" I went well that voice is familiar. Great topic, given what a sex god RA is the topic of the documentary was very appropriate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could hear it! Has anybody posted it yet?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV