Jason Priestley - 20 years later

Had Sci-Fi Channel on during the weekend. Saw parts of a film about some sort of rip in time and space that threatened to end the whole universe. Termination Point (2007). It took me quite some time before I suddenly realised I had seen one of the guys before. Turning to my Squeeze (the husband), I said, flabbergasted, "is that Jason Priestley?!" Indeed it was.



The guy turned 40 less than a fortnight ago, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Didn't care much for him in Beverly Hills 90210, which I never saw that much of anyway back in the day, or even Teen Angel, which I DID see, so I must say, he's looking decidedly more appealing to me at 40 than he did at 20.

Verdict: Time has been kind indeed!

But that's just me.

Or is it?

Comments

  1. Sorry... but yes it is just you ;)

    /Leffe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! All comments are read (usually within 24 hours) and responded to whenever I can, but not necessarily straight away. Spam comments stop in the moderation queue. Be as snarky as you like, but I give as good as I get, and you probably need a hug. Cheerio! :)

Popular posts from this blog

You know you're a Richard Armitage fan when ...

The Quest to read everything Jane Eyre

Richard Armitage will never be himself on TV